PRISMA-DMC Product Description
As a provider of Information Technology for the tourism industry, Coral Technologies offers a product for DMC’s called PRISMA. This software allows you to speed up the operation and monitoring of your Destination Management Company (DMC). Its main working areas are: pre-sale (quotation), sale, reservation, operation and invoicing.
- Incentive quotations
- Package creation from quotation
- Prices adjustment
- Events quotation
- Price entry from quotation
- Preferred Providers List
- Itineraries with descriptions and photographs in different languages
- Incentive houses information
- Reservations, modifications, cancellations and automatic service quotation (rooming list)
- Traffic and operations control (guides, drivers, service schedules, vouchers)
- Administrative controls (prepayments, balances due, rate validity periods, cancellations, etc.)
- Sales reports (forecasts, target market, clients, services, date ranges)
- Management of 4 levels of cost/profit: Quotations, Reservations, Operations and Post-Operation.
- Automatic billing from reserved services
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, and commissions due
- Automatic generation of documents via e-mail or fax
- Automatic alerts to control balance due, availability, take in option spaces, etc.
- All reports can be exported to Word, Excel, PDF and other formats
PRISMA has ITOS same technical requirements. See details in Technical Requirements
How to buy it?
PRISMA is sold by number of licenses. Price will depend on level of customization required. For more information